At The Spa at Briarcliff, we help you unearth your tranquility through our variety of treatments, designed to rejuvenate and restore. Each of our services are custom-tailored to the needs and desires of our clients. Our professionals are highly trained and certified to bring you ultimate relaxation and a luxurious experience.
What to expect
What to Know Before You Arrive
- Browse our services online and see what is best for your needs. We’re happy to customize each service to your liking.
- Book appointments early to ensure availability.
- Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes before your spa treatment to become accustomed to the spa’s environment and enjoy amenities.
- Requests for a male or female therapist can be made upon booking an appointment. A specific therapist may also be requested for your service.
What to Know Once You Arrive
- Make sure to check in at the front desk. If it’s your first time, our staff will be more than happy to give you a tour of the facility and point out amenities.
- If you have not filled out the medical questionnaire ahead of time, prepare to fill it out in person once you arrive.
- Inform your technician about particular areas of your body you’d like to target or avoid.
What to Bring
- Dress as comfortable as you’d like. We’ll provide a robe and slippers for your use.
- If you plan to use the European Spa Baths, please bring a swimsuit.
- Unplug, detach and relax from the outside world!