At The Spa at Briarcliff, we help you unearth your tranquility through our variety of treatments, designed to rejuvenate and restore. Each of our services are custom-tailored to the needs and desires of our clients. Our professionals are highly trained and certified to bring you ultimate relaxation and a luxurious experience.
What to expect
What to Know Before You Arrive
- Browse our services online and see what is best for your needs. We’re happy to customize each service to your liking.
- Book appointments early to ensure availability.
- Plan to arrive 15-30 minutes before your spa treatment to become accustomed to the spa’s environment and enjoy amenities.
- Requests for a male or female therapist can be made upon booking an appointment. A specific therapist may also be requested for your service.
What to Know Once You Arrive
- Make sure to check in at the front desk. If it’s your first time, our staff will be more than happy to give you a tour of the facility and point out amenities.
- If you have not filled out the medical questionnaire ahead of time, prepare to fill it out in person once you arrive.
- Inform your technician about particular areas of your body you’d like to target or avoid.
What to Bring
- Dress as comfortable as you’d like. We’ll provide a robe and slippers for your use.
- If you plan to use the European Spa Baths, please bring a swimsuit.
- Unplug, detach and relax from the outside world!
Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24 hour notice.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 24 hour in advance will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to $25 per service cancelled, per person scheduled.
- We require a credit card to hold your appointment. Cancellation fees will be charged to your card on file.
In order to provide the best service to all our clients, we kindly request that you let us know in advance (up to 24 hours no penalty, 24 hours or less $25, after start time 50%) if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment before the scheduled service time. If such changes are not made, a fee equivalent to 50% of the service cost will be applied. The same fee will be incurred if you are 15 minutes or more late for the scheduled start time you will have to reschedule to another day and pay the no show fee.
We currently do not have any active discount codes.